Friday, February 08, 2013

Next week ... 11 February 2013

Good morning :-)

Why is it that during the holidays the time just seem to last forever but now the kids are back to school it is just flying by? 

Very exciting stuff happening ... today is the first of the monthly art journal workshops!  It's going to be fun, fun, fun!  There are still spots available in this afternoon and this evenings workshop if you'd like to come along.  Just give me a quick buzz or text to let me know.

Tomorrow the Mixed Media Canvas begins!!  Running over 3 weeks, there are only 2 spots left if you'd love to come along and create your very own masterpiece!

On Wednesday evening (13th) I am holding a Partylite Candle Party at 7pm.  You are all welcome to come along, even if it's just for a look and more than welcome to bring a friend too.
 
Next week's Workshop is ...
Hang Out The Washing   $22
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
 
I saw these gorgeous paper clip embellishments in a magazine and thought...I can make those myself!  I did and now you will too J You will need one 6”x8” landscape photo and six 2⅛”x2½” landscape photos.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, a 1”-1½” shape punch that co-ordinates with your photo theme (I used a heart) and your title (I cut mine out with my eClips machine using left over paper).

There's a Card Workshop on the 20th, you'll be making 6 cards.  They co-ordinate beautifully, so you could give them as a gift set or of course, keep them for yourself.  You will be making roses, a refresher for some and a lovely new experience for others!  They are so beautiful, once you start making them you can't stop :-)  Bookings are open for both the afternoon and evening classes.

I have been having so much fun with the canvases!!  Here's what I have been working on this week...
 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment