Friday, May 31, 2013

Next Week ... 3 June 2013

Good morning :-)

How are you on this last day of Autumn?  Just to make sure we knew it really was autumn, mother nature has thrown in some lovely rain and cool nights - but the past days have been lovely!!  Can't believe tomorrow is the beginning of winter!

I spent a wonderful day on Wednesday with the fantastic Trisha Ladouceur, back in Australia for her 2013 Artsy Adventure.  If you like what I did and I am more than happy to show you, you will have to join me if she comes again next year - which we all encouraged her to do! The lovely staff at Paper Flourish, Enfield were the perfect hosts.  All in all a beautiful messy arty day :-)

Next Week's Workshop is ...
What's All the Fuss About?   $22
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Dig out those craft knives or fine tip scissors - we are going to be fussy cutting!  I roamed the web for vintage rose images and printed them onto card for you to fussy cut out.  Now don't worry, they are not too intricate!  Fussy cutting is so much fun and you will love the way once they are on your page, they look like they are just part of the paper :-)  
You will need your basic tool kit, inks, craft knife - with a new blade and don't forget your reading glasses... if you wear them!!!
You will also need two photos, 1 portrait orientation @ 4"x6" and 1 portrait orientation @ 5"x7".

The next Scrap'n'Roast will be on the 29th June, 4pm-midnight, $20.  Bookings with full payment essential.  
*48 hours notice required for cancellation, no refund given for less than 48 hours notice.

The next Art Journal workshop will be on the 21st June, 12.30-2.30pm and 7-9pm.

Just a quick note about notifying me when you can't make workshops, speciality workshops and scrap'n'roasts.  Please, please, let me know, you can either email me - madebymandy@hotmail.com, ring or text me on 0430 099 198 to cancel your spot.   I need to know numbers for set up and especially for scrap'n'roasts, where I buy food based on the numbers who have booked in.  Too often I get last minute phone calls cancelling and I have already bought the required food or scrap supplies.  Thank you for your understanding.

Good bye Autumn, Hello Winter!
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment