Monday, August 19, 2013

This Week ... 19th August 2013

Oh My Goodness!!!!  I forgot to update the blog on Friday!!!  Still getting used to my change in routine I guess, lol! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, keeping out of the rain and wind, staying warm.  Did you get to be crafty?  I did!  I got carried away with the cover of my 2014 diary!  It's only been glued with a myriad of bits, the begining stages...stay tuned as a I paint, spray and decorate it even more!
if you like this look and technique, then stayed tuned for an upcoming canvas workshop using the same techniques ;-)

This weeks workshop is ... 
FLUTTERBY   $27
Monday 7-9 pm and Thursday 9:30-11:30am
This simple page is made extra special with the use of Dusty Attice chipboard flutterbys and a hessian butterfly.  As well as the clever use of a direct paper.  You will need 7 photos, 1 portrait @ 5x7"; 2 landscape @ 2x3"; 1 landscape @ 5x7"; 3 portrait @ 2x3".  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, circle punch - 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" and 2", a cir le cutting system to cut a 10" circle, foam mounting tape, corner rounder and a border punch.  There is hand sewing on this layout, but this will not be done in class.

The next scrap'nroast is on this Saturday 24th August, starting at 4pm.  There's not many booked in, so if you're thinking about coming along, can you let me know before I have to cancel the evening :-) That would be tragic!

Well, better stop here and get this published so you can all see what you need this week!
Happy scrapping, 
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment