Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bargains!

Hi there :-)

The Scrap'n'Treasure Sale went not too badly on Saturday.  Thanks to the 15 people that came to grab a bargain or two ... and there were plenty of them, bargains that is!  Interestingly, when asked how they found out about the sale, not one person mentioned the Advertiser, they all found it on Gumtree or the Online Trader (which were free ads as opposed to the paid Advertiser ad!).  Something to remember for next time.

Anyways, there are still a few bargains left that I need to find new homes for, so have a browse in the shop next time you're in.

I have now got enough saved up to upgrade my cricut machine to a Sizzix eClips machine!  This means my gorgeous pink cricut expression needs to find a new home :-)  It comes with two mats, spare blade, tool kit, deep cut housing, deep cut blades, Pink Journey cartridge, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, Accents cartridge and Sure Cuts a Lot software (no guarantee that this will work on your computer as I'm not sure if the program is transferable).  Phew!  Everything you need to set yourself up for electronic die cutting at home.  Now you can still buy these limited release cricut machines new on ebay for $549 but not with all the listed extras.  My price is $350 for the lot!!!

I am also selling all remaining cartridges individually for $30 each.  Some them I haven't even used!!  (Naughty me) Here is the list of what I have in my cartridge library...

  • Cindy Loo
  • Christmas Cheer
  • Joys of the Season
  • Damask Decor
  • Trim the Tree
  • Christmas Noel
  • Ornamental Iron
  • Pagoda
  • Paisley
  • Quarter Note
  • Storybook
  • Stretch Your Imagination
  • Wild Card
It will be first in, first served - so hurry! 

Many of the Sizzix and Cuttlebug dies from the workshop are available for sale too.  
  • Bounce Alphabet
  • Typewriter Alphabet
  • Girls are Weird Alphabet
  • Various individual dies 
Check them out next time your in, or give me a buzz if there's something in particular you're interested in.

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment