Friday, July 20, 2012

Next Week ... 23 July 2012

Good morning :-)

It's been a busy week here - what about yours?
Jennifer started at her new school, very nervous the first day, but back to her happy self by day two! 

Sebastian has been walking with us to school each day and is a bit tired, after all he and I do the walk four times, Jennifer only has to do it twice and his legs are sooooo much smaller!....  (These are going to make a really cute scrap page!)
 

Just arrived in are some new papers, mostly with a masculine tendency, you'll find them all in the first rack.  They won't last long!
Also in are these gorgeous doily dies and finally, after months of waiting the EK Success multi butterfly punch (only two, so hurry)! 

Next Weeks Workshop is ... 
All Squared Away  $20
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am

Well, you’re either going to love me or hate me with this layout!! (Sorry the pic is sideways!!)  I’ve taken a perfectly good sheet of paper, cut it up into squares on the diagonal, distressed and inked each square then stuck them all back together!!!  Lots of fun J You will need one 4x6” portrait photo for this layout that will be able to be cut down to fit a cute chipboard oval frame where the opening is just a smidge under 4x6”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, edge distressor and inks.  Your probably wondering where my photo is, well.... I don't think we will get that far in the lesson, so I left if off so you could see exactly what the whole background looks like. 

I have just finished this mini album for the next newsletter release, but thought I would give you a sneak peek!  It is 8x6 and has so many tags and pockets, you will be amazed.  It would make a great travel journal or album.  I have decorated only the first half of the album with papers so you can see what it would look like, but you will be making just the naked album and trust me, that will take all day!!!  If you are interested it will be  on the 25th August, 10am - 3pm, at a cost of $45.  Have a look next time your in the shop, I know you will love it!

There are still cricut cartridges available as well as lots of dies for the cuttlebug/big shot type machines.  Still all supporting their discounted yellow stickers, so grab them while they last.

Have a great weekend,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment