Friday, July 27, 2012

Next Week ... 30 July 2012


I just can't believe how quickly this week has gone by!  I have a list page long list of things to do and I seem to be adding more than I am crossing off!!!!  

Going to be busy next week too, with my first big photo shoot happening.  I am excited and extremely nervous at the same time, LOL!  

I have been scrapping like a hurricane and will have everything finished so you will get your next newsletter next week.

Next Week's Workshop is ...
Page Maps   $23
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Lots of fun with this page map by Stuck on Sketches. The page is filled with photos and rectangles for you to add as much or as little embellishing as you’d like. As you can see in the picture above, I have fussy cut out lots of fairies from a Graphic 45 paper to add as embellishments to my rectangles.
You will need 6 photos for this layout.  3 @ 4x6” landscape, 1 @ 4x4” and 2 @ 2x2” (or you could just have 4 landscape photos).  You will need your basic tool kit, inks, paper piercer, two different border punches, a title, embroidery needle, journal pen and if you can - your journaling printed out onto white cardstock/paper measuring 2x3”.

Well, short and sweet today.  So much to do, so little time! Have a great weekend.
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment