Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grease...

Grease is the word 
Grease is the word, 
is the word that you heard  
It's got groove, 
it's got meaning  
Grease is the time, 
is the place, 
is the motion  
Grease is the way we are feeling!


Okay - now that I have you singing the song in your head - probably for the rest of the day! :-)  My next musical is Grease and tickets are on sale now!!!
If you would love to go and we all book together we will save with a group booking of 10+.  Tickets will be $24.50 each instead of $32 Adults, $26 Concession.  
So plucking a date out of the air....... I am going for Thursday 24th October @ 8pm.  I have it on good authority from the MD that both Saturdays, evening & matinees are nearly sold out and both Friday evenings are nearly there too!!!
If you would like to go then I need a couple of things - how many tickets you require and the money for that amount of tickets.
Tickets will sell out fast for this musical, so I think we should get in sooner rather than later!  I shall collect names and monies until 8th August, then I shall put the order in.  Tickets will be delivered back to me and I shall distribute them back to you.
I got chills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
you're supplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

Hope to see you there!
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment