Friday, July 26, 2013

Next Week ... 29 July 2013

Good morning :-)

Doesn't it make you feel happy when you look outside and it's bright and sunny?  (Even though when you step out side it is extremely chilly!!!!)

Well, I am off to my first day of work today at the Goodlife Gym Creche - wish me luck! 

I finally finished editing my last photo shoot - yay!  Here's a couple of my favs from the day...


You see more on my photography facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/madebymandyphotography
Head on over, like my page and have a peek ;-)

Have you heard that Heidi Swapp is coming to Adelaide in November??  If you go here - you will find out all the information for the day.  I have booked my place, who's going to join me ;-)  http://www.heidiswapp.com/registration-open-for-make-pretty-stuff-down-under/ 

Tomorrow night is Scrap'n'Roast night!!! (Saturday 27th July)  There's still a couple of spots left, but you'll have to text me this morning before I go shopping this afternoon to allow for catering.  

Next Week's Workshop is ....
Page Maps   $20
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
A very cute layout sketch from Page Maps by Becky Fleck :-)  Don't let the measurements fool you, this is a 8 1/2x11" sketch, which I have stretched to a 12x12 layout!  Tricky, tricky, LOL!!  You will need 8 photos for your layout, 2 landscape @ 4x6"; 3 landscape @ 2.5x2" and 3 landscape @ 3.5x2".  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, title, embellishments and foam mounting tape.

Don't forget the July Specials!  Rubons, Stamps and Single Patterned Papers.  

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go!  Have yourselves a fabulous weekend.
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment